For all bookings and mobile treatments:
Phone: 083 898 2107 (SMS and WhatsApp is best)
To gain the maximum value from your investment, attempt to be slightly early for your appointment; whether I am coming to you, or you are coming to my therapy room. This allows enough time for getting onto the massage table, and for the treatment to begin at the appointed time.
- Turn your cellphone to silent & non-vibrate, or turn it off altogether.
- Payment is due immediately upon completion of the treatment, or by prior eft. Interest of 0,01% incurs on payments that are 7 or more days late.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment:
- Appointments cancelled more than 24hrs, or 24hrs in advance incur no fee
- Appointments cancelled 24-12 hrs before the session incur a 35% cancellation fee
- Appointments cancelled less than 12 hours before the session incurs a 50-100% fee
- If you reschedule the same appointment more than twice, an admin fee of R50 will incur.
- If your treatment is at your home/office/hotel:
- Please ensure that I can park close to your venue, and that the access is facilitated. I bring equipment.
- Please provide a space of at least 2.5m by 1.5m that is clear of objects, for the setup of the massage table.
- You may arrive in a dressing gown to the massage table if you wish. Some of my regular clients reserve their older underwear just for massages, due to the oil residue.
- I serve you a glass of water directly after your treatment. Please drink it. This facilitates the body integrating the treatment. It is invariably Newlands water.
- If you can plan for nothing after your treatment, so much the better.
- Regard any ‘symptom’ such as thirst, nausea, headache as a sign to rest and be nurturing with yourself. These effects pass.
- Once-off sessions are a great way to invest in oneself, but regular treatment has so many cumulative benefits that this route is strongly recommended.